Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas Magnum

Week Three and there is some progress.

This week I give you...

The Christmas Magnum.



I wonder if Santa will bring me a new cap?

Hummm... Maybe not.

One Week to grow and it ain't looking too shabby.

Ok. I have saved up my pennies and I have $20 to donate to someone or on someone's behalf to one of our MoBros or MoSistas. I'll donate it to the best pleading/sob story that ends up in the comments.

Happy Moing and remember tell your friends... we need to boost our donations. Don't make me send Mr Smith around.

Big Bad Magnum.

6 comments:

  1. Well Abe or Havock are at zilch so far so they should be first on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems pretty straightforward. Give me the money or Mr Grey Nicolls might pay a visit and damage something fragile and breakable.

    Like AP f'rinstance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abe hasn't even posted a cunningly disguised photo so he is out. That leaves AP or me before Uamada catches me!

    Actually you should donate to JP as he did autograph those books and brought me a beer when he was doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nearly forgot, the mo looks great. If M likes it I reckon you should keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no more to offer that the wearing of a silly hat. But pop in $10, and I promise I will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give it to HAVOCK - his efforts to raise any money have been pretty pathetic so far!

    ReplyDelete