Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gimme some money

RIGHT you lot of SCRUFF.


Enough of this fannying about. We're here for one reason and one reason only. We is here fo' tha riches an' tha bitches. Well actually that's two reasons, so we'll settle fo' tha riches. As Spinal Tap put it:

Stop wastin' my time
You know what I want
You know what I need
Or maybe you don't
Do I have to come right flat out and tell you everything...
GIMME SOME MONEY
GIMME SOME MONEY
OH YEAH!




You heard the man. Gimme some money. Get your pasty putrescent arses to http://au.movember.com/mospace/24979 and put your hand in your pocket. Do it for prostate cancer, do it for depression, do it for Jen's dodgy MS Paint skills. Do it or we'll send this questionable Mafia standover man after you. Just do it.


Don't make me and Mr Gray-Nicholls have to come around and pay a little visit.

The Doctor is OUT.

8 comments:

  1. Okay!Okay! Jus don hert me Mista. I'll pay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what this MS Paint business is about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt, the pose, the glasses and of course, the Mo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there any doubt this is what Ned Kelly would look like if he were reincarnated?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chopper Read finally has some competition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you donate again? Whack on one of those links with ya credit card I presume?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah click on the au.movember.com link above, click 'Donate To My Team' and Have Your Credit Card Details Ready.

    ReplyDelete