Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tally Ho, chaps



Better late than never, here is my first third of Movember effort. It took me nine days to make it worth shaving. The black will fade out and the red will take over by the end. And, to go with Havock's twitter posts, I even have a Military hat option.

Pimping myself out - anyone who sponsors me at least $10 can have a silly hat request as well. Choices are medieval helmet, coronet, cricket hat, baseball hat, paintball helmet, strange superhero helmet, and a couple of randoms.

http://au.movember.com/mospace/114233 

6 comments:

  1. That's Movember ingenuity right there Bart. Props (quite literally) to you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I have a 64cm boofhead. I often walk into disposal/ hat shops and say "I'll take any hat that fits" and spend an hour failing to proceed. I was pretty stunned to get a good Australian officer's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But the goggles bring the whole ensemble together so well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thrilled you are on the team Bart.

    That mo is off to a mo-gnificent start.

    ReplyDelete