Thursday, November 5, 2009

The power of Magnum

I received JP's first photo today and it makes compelling viewing, as much for the 1000 yard, I am in deadline hell stare as the 6 day mo (looks like he is going for the Magnum mo with a bolt on Shannon Noll below the bottom lip).

Moments later, in a clear example of the power of Magnum, I recieved the following photo.


A decent shirt, exposing some Selleckesque chest hair. A tilt of the head and some eyebrow action reminicent of the over the shoulder Magnum look and the transformation from jaded jaggerauthor to charismatic beach bum P.I. is complete.

All things are better with a touch of Magnum!

3 comments:

  1. OK..thats given me my best laugh of the day so far. Based on the first shot...DAM..deadlines look like the kill the body...And if anybody mentions I said that to biminghum they are a goner.

    good job JP..now back at it

    cheers
    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy actually looks like Magnum! Particularly in the second 'character' shot. GOLD

    Lerm

    ReplyDelete