Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mo 'Stache, No Prob

I didn't want to make you guys jealous.

Normally women don't start to grow a proper 'stache until after menopause, but I decided to go ahead and use the power of my feminine wiles to put all dormant upper lip hairs at attention.

And, as is always the case when I use the power of my feminine wiles, I failed to get a rise out of anything but my patience.

So I turned to my local pharmaceutical company (hello, Pfizer!) for facial follicle assistance.

The Rogaine® worked well, and worked quickly.

Photobucket

Day 1: That was fast!

Photobucket

Day 2: Focus, extreme focus.

Photobucket

Day 3: I am so money.

16 comments:

  1. Holy JESUS!11. You're more man than the rest of the team

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK to be jealous.

    Everytime I catch a glimpse of my 'mo I orgasm a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enhanced your photo with some added David Boon.

    http://picasaweb.google.com/ysambart/Movember#5404214034565153906

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always knew that you had powerful feminine wiles, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm... using my Magnum PI powers of deduction I have a sneaky suspicion that is not a real Mo you is sporting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a red ferrari, so my detective skills are lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see a trend for the Milan catwalks in 2010...

    ReplyDelete
  8. More an "Errol" than a "Magnum"...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ysambart: That...is horrifying. I just need to be wearing a dirty white wifebeater tank and my redneck transformation would be complete.

    Lerm: The secret is powerful narcotics. I roofie myself.

    Enjoy: Giggity right back to ya! I always lovea Family Guy reference.

    Big Bad Al: Shhh...it's a secret!

    GC: I so hope to see Lindsay Lohan rockin' the runway with an anorexic 'stache.

    FH: It's only 3 days in. I assume by month's end I will exceed Magnum into a 'mo so glorious Tom Selleck will envy me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We'll be on the lookout for the 'evil' Jen-the one with the goatee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning Jen, a 'stach for all seasons!

    Interestingly we had the largest number of hits in a single day the day you post here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Easy explanation, Tony--I'm the bearded lady! Except with a mustache. Classic freak show stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see we should have canned the actual growing of mo's for Movember in favour of MS Paint.

    ReplyDelete