Friday, November 6, 2009

end of the beardy nutter

My reasons for doing this were twofold, one was to support movember and all it’s good workand the other was  to do a little experiment. I have entered the final stage of my little experiment.
what i wanted to do was
(a) find out if i could grow facial hair
(b) find out if the hair on my head would grow back
(c) If the hair on my head grew back, would it grow back at the same speed as the hair on my face
(d) find out if any gray had snuck in there.

Day 4 

day 4

day5

day 5

day 5 beard

day 5 Beard

day6

Day 6

so it would seem that the answers to (a) would be yes, & (d) thankfully no (and if you see any its a trick of the light so sod off)

day6head

day 6 head

The answer to (b) would be yes & (c) would be no. As yet i can’t pull on the hair on my head

The beard goes tomorrow, seeing as my experiment is over. I think i will form an untidy chevron  with a small soupatch. We’ll see. I have a lot to work with.

chevronsoulpatch

3 comments:

  1. For a moment there I was hopeful of a forfeit. Dash it!

    I look fwd to seeing the results of the grooming

    Lerm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you are triming back to just the mo and the patch, otherwise you would look like cousin IT by Nov 30.

    Great to see you getting into the spirit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have loved to see the whole tennis ball look, complete with the curvy bits shaven in. But I don't have to live with it, so OK then.

    ReplyDelete