Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No mo-vement!

Progress has slowed if not stopped altogether. This is me yesterday.

My expression adequately conveys my concern which reached a sufficiently high level to take the reminder of the week off to focus on accelerating growth (oh and there is some exam thing I have to do Friday).


No doubt you are thinking that that kind of dedication cannot help but produce results, well here are the results of a full days attention.

Has it actually got thinner???!!!???

I had to find the most garish Hawaiian shirt I own to distract attention from my sad upper lip. I think I will shave it down to a thin line and pretend I was going for an Errol all along.

I may lose the mo-battle, but I will win the Hawaiian shirt war!


6 comments:

  1. Yeah I got that too. The stalling of growth. The digging out of appalling (yes, appalling) shirts to distract attention. Even drinking home brew to get some malts and yeast action onto the top lip, but other than that, I'm out of ideas.

    You could crank the contrast on the photo like Lerm, um, thought about doing but obviously didn't do on his photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks Errolesque already. I have high hopes - nice shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't think about it too much, and it will come. Movember is a marathon, not a sprint.

    I'm getting few "Movember?" "Yup" chats when out and about around town now.

    Also, - can't seem to guest post. Don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doc I just hope we have a strong finish.

    Aw shucks thanks Nat.

    Lerm I am tempting to shave it down to a very thin line but am too scared I will wreck it.

    Hey Bart I have sent you another invite to your gmail addy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If all else fails, Sharpie. Just pick a colour that looks vaguely the same as the rest of your hair.

    ReplyDelete