Monday, November 16, 2009

over the hump

A small update to show i'm still attempting this madness.
For very brief moments i forget i have an insect on my lip

16_11_big
The growth seems to have slowed. I caught a hair in my teeth the other day.
It hurt like hell and i cried like a little girl

16_11_growth

The hair on my head can now me pinched, am a little concerned that it doen't seem to be regrowing much at the front. But i’m glad i decided to grow my hair at the same time- look slightly less stupid. only slightly. Thinking about keeping the soul patch thingo come december 1. AND I need to start demanding money off people. They owe me for every stupid school/ballet/taekwondo/football raffle/spellathon/overpriced chocolate frog i have ever been subjected to.

8 comments:

  1. Lookin good U! The mo is pretty impressive - I may have to concede defeat right now. I do however, have more hair on my head!

    I think it is probably down to you and Abe to duke it out with GBob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a bad look at all U. As for shaking down donors, I recommend the Grey-Nicholls Ultimate 300.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A valiant effort there U. Yes, pay back time for all those office donations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They should have called it "first week of movember" for you, that growth is out of control!

    I am with Lerm, you or Abe are the only two that have a chance of taking down Bob in the mo stakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking good my man...looking very good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hit them hard, those chocolate frog mofos need a visit from the powerful masculinity of your new mo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I reckon if you let that moe grow so it forms a circle under you chin it would really suit you U.

    ReplyDelete