Sunday, November 15, 2009

In the spirit of Magnum PI

Although now I have to do something about that chin... all three of them!

My new theory is that facial hair is the homo-spaien version of antenna because you can feel threats easier before they actually touch your skin. Once I grew a beard for a couple of months but it always annoyed me that I felt like it entered the room before I did - you can just feel so much more through your folicles then when cleanly shaven. Apparently this thing is very nasty on the skin when I kiss anyone!

This week I want to hit the $500 mark - how is everyone else going?


5 comments:

  1. With that hat you look far more Higgins than Magnum! The shirt has potential though.

    I thought Barnes had asked you to stop kissing him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin v tropical PI - & the mo is really taking shape. V sharp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking v dodgy Mafia hitman there GB. You sure all that $500 has been obtained through above board dealings? Not shaking down small businesses for protection money?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tony!

    Lerm - I seem to be blocked from your blog these days - my life is becoming too wholesome - let me in?

    Dr Yobbo - let me make you an offer you can't refuse...

    Actually this morning I was feeling very Pancho Villa - need to find a new hat...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob, I haven't been posting much and I just shut it down to avoid any cross-pollination in Movember. I didn't want any of our mo's tarnished with my drivel! It'll be back up and running soon

    ReplyDelete