Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dedication brings reward.

My last update lamented my mo's lack of progress. The potential for failure weighed heavily on me and I found myself at a crossroad. In one direction lay surrender and much drowning of sorrows, in the other dedication, hard work and sacrifice for a slim shot at the the celebratory drinks that come with success.

The spirit of Magnum made my choice an obvious one and so after a distracted workday last Monday I took the rest of the week off to focus on mo building activities.

# Cue Rocky like mo growing montage to the tune of the Magnum P.I. theme music #

It was a long week but the hard work, sacrifice and dedication has brought the reward of discernible growth.

It is still quite narrow but has darkened a little and is starting to look a bit scruffy. Spectators are no longer faced with the dilema of trying to determine whether it is an intentional mo or just poor grooming, kind of like when you aren't sure whether to ask a women when she is due.

For observant readers, yes that is yet another Hawaiian shirt, more of that next time.

4 comments:

  1. You gotta have a montage. And always fade out in a montage. If you fade out it seems like more time has passed in a montage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are still twice as far along as the guy i am doing this with at work

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will look very Flynnesque when it is groomed. I'm a little worried about the mo shaping - I don't want to waste this effort!

    I'll just believe in the power of Magnum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, Team America have a lot to answer for!

    Uamada - That's a relief.

    Lerm - Yeah grooming is scary, it took too long to grow to risk stuffing it up.

    ReplyDelete