Sunday, November 22, 2009

A week to go

About a week to go and now things are going to get really really NASTY!!!

I cracked the $500 mark today and still have some donations to come - some of them are the guys you run into at the pub and who say - 'yeah sure I'd better give you some money for that' and you just know that the minute you are out of sight that they will forget.

But some are the more sincere 'so how do I make a donation?' types - they are the ones that I have my beady little eyes upon - will have to spam them with an update...

How are you guys going?

LOL!!!

3 comments:

  1. Crap Bob! Have they signed you up for the next season of Underbelly yet?

    We are getting there, we cracked the $500 mark as a team, which was my goal so we are all gravy from here! I haven't even hit up the family yet, so we may make a late run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, just realised how that first sentance reads.

    I mean crap as in holy crap, not that the mo is crap. The mo is so impressive that if we were in Cuba you would have been kidnapped and had your mo shorn to be made into a cigar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck you and the horse that you rode in on!

    It is a lay down misere - you've probably got double what is hanging out on my upper lip - v jealous!

    ReplyDelete