Friday, November 20, 2009

Going Dutch



Yup, looks suspiciously like a mo.

The shirt is an antique, a genuine article 'Bodyhugger' from 1971, which coincidentally was the last time it fitted the old man. It was liberated in a daring raid by my fashionista bro. However only someone with my rugged looks was ever going to do such piece of art (which it is) justice. The motif is allegedly Dutch garden scenes, with the overarching suspicion the designer was consuming the contents of a Dutch garden in combustible form when he came up with the concept.

And in closing, a word from our sponsor.



Ahh spit this ain't real Becks, it's brewed under licence in Auckland.

The Doctor is OUT.

10 comments:

  1. Lookin slick! The shirt really adds to it. How is DMDY finding the mo?

    Lerm

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been together > 7 1/2 yrs and I had a beard for at least six of those. It's the lack of mo she finds a bit disturbing. Apparently I look too young for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that shirt very much and the moe suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we need a full length shot to check out the "bodyhuggin'".

    As usual Doc, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nat - thanks and thanks

    Tony - be careful what you wish for - http://twitpic.com/qbml8

    Jen - he's more bitter than jealous I think. When I borrowed it off him I didn't tell him it was coming to NZ with me. Gets trotted out for Xmas parties and other acts of randomness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surely you can toss him a snakeskin or white leather jacket to make up for the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do look pretty young with that mo. Hopefully the next few days will let it build up some more steam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good effort!

    Will look even better when you hit puberty!

    ReplyDelete