Sunday, November 15, 2009

Half-way to glory


Aloha fellow Moustache appreciators!


I thought it appropriate that at just over halfway I reflect on the success of Team Magnum (and special guest poster Guru Bob).


What started as a bit of a "why don't we" on twitter has turned into a truly hair raising endeavour. I cannot begin to express my admiration for all team members and their awe inspiring upper lip installations!


Over $400 raised and we haven't even kicked into gear yet.


So to all of Team Magnum, congratulations on a great first half of Movember and lets put our upper lips to the grindstone and finish in true Magnum style!


6 comments:

  1. "truly hair raising endeavour" - Gold!

    But, not quite as golden as the mo - looking very Flynnesque. You'll have to blackmail Mrs Tony with threats of keeping it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black eye is also very PI - more like Jack Nicholson in Chinatown though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are getting thoroughly pantsed by GB though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lerm - I think she is warming to it, she no longer screams as soon as I walk into the room.

    Bob - That's not a black eye, it is merely the strain of mo growth manifesting itself.

    Dr Yobbo - Quality not quantity, unless you are referring to the donation side of things.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have more hair on my lip and have raised more dosh...

    Get cracking guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Higgins - Love Mrs Tony

    ReplyDelete